WE ACCEPT AND PREFER BITCOIN!
Paying with BITCOIN is easy, quick and MUCH MORE COST EFFECTIVE than any other payment method!
Thanks to the really low cost of money transfer if you pay with your Bitcoins you can buy your ad spot from as low as 1 EURO if you pay with your Bitcoins!
In addition to to this uniquely low starting price we offer to you the very best BTC/EUR
( € 5896.96 )
exchange rate ;-)
In exchange for your donation you are entitled to put your advertisement on our web site. In order to use the advertisement uploading facility you have to prepare an icon (a 100x60 pixel sized JPG,GIF or PNG picture) as well as a valid link pointing to an entry page on your web site which you want to propagate.
Please use your e-mail address and the verification code you have got in our confirmation e-mail when you have sent us your donation.
Advertisement placing policy
- Your advertisement (your icon with your 100x60 pixel sized logo) will be made exposed to the public visiting our we site as soon as you upload it.
- Your advertisement will be placed at the most recent end of the advertisement timeline which visually corresponds to the right end of the Bottom Advertisement Strip. Newer advertisements are taking always this last position, pushing the older ones upward in the timeline and visually to left on the Bottom Advertisement Strip.
- The Middle Advertisement Strip right above the Bottom one is showing the advertisements of our most paying sponsores ranked by the total sum of donations they paid so that the highest one is positioned at the first (most left) place.
- The Top Advertisement Strip at the top of the page is reserved for the early birds ordered from left to right by the time when they crossed the 1000 EURO donation level.
- In case of repeated donation your advertisement is put again to the most recent end of the time line (most right place of the Bottom Advertisement Strip) as well as occasionally to the respective position in the Middle Avertisement Strip if the total sum of your donations ranks your support into the visible range.